Click any thumbnail image to view the gallery of full size images
These photographs were taken at the building in George Street, once occupied by Sheffield Banking Company. Built in 1793 it was originally Georges Coffee House. In 1831 it was acquired by Sheffield Banking Company who proceeded to make a number of alterations to the building including construction of the substantial underground security vaults. The building is now Grade II listed and presently occupied by Curzon Cinema.